The variable classics: Hollandia 300 spoiler roof. Its attractive looks and versatility have made the Hollandia 300 spoiler roof one of Webasto's most popular sliding roofs. The two different sizes mean that the Hollandia 300 is even suitable for cars with arched roofs since the glass roof simply slides over the car roof. The spoiler helps minimise draughts.
- Protective Venus ® glass against UV radiation and solar heat
- Wind deflector for perfect aerodynamics
- Optional rain sensor in combination with soft touch
- Auto-Close system (with Soft-touch operation):
The Auto-Close system automatically closes your roof when you park your car. Rain, dirt and undesirable visitors stay outside.
- Auto-Retract system (with Soft-touch operation):
The Auto-Retract system prevents your roof from closing if the opening is not completely free.
- Two programmable aperture settings (with Soft-touch operation)
- Numerous control options (manual, electric, Soft Touch)
The tinted Protective Venus® glass reflects UV radiation and solar heat without affecting the amount of incoming light.
|Deluxe Large||Deluxe Medium||Classic Medium|
|Size of glass panel (mm)
width x length
|820 x 453||820 x 453||
768 x 335
|748 x 378|
|Visible glass panel (mm)
width x length
|680 x 290||662 x 332||625 x 261||612 x 339|
|Tilt height /
|47 / 270||47 / 270||52 / 250||43 / 195|
* = optional, not included in the price
Which roof system is right for your vehicle? With the Webasto roof configurator you will find out!