The Webasto BlueComfort Classic system combines the benefits of a self-contained A/C unit with the advantages of a compact, highly efficient diesel heater working independently of the seawater temperature.
- Best integrated solution for smaller boats which would typically choose a self-contained system
- Opportunity to have heating on board while sailing (no need for generator running)
- Unrivalled dehumidification power in “reheat” mode
- Individual temperature control for each cabin
BlueComfort Classic 16
|Performance (BTU/h) / (kW)||
16,000 / 4.7
|Power consumption/ start (A)||
5.5 / 12
|Net weight (kg)||
|Recommended seawater pump||
|Blower output (m3/h)||
|Ø condenser water connection (mm)||
|Dimensions L x D x H (mm)||
540 x 483 x 330
|Ø air outlet (mm)||
|Suggested breaker (A)||
|Diameter hot water connection (mm)||
* Starting surge of compressor for approximately 0.3 seconds All dimensions +/- 10mm Technical specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
The BlueComfort Classic system integrates an air conditioner and a yacht water heater into a single system. BlueComfort Classic units are equipped with a second heat exchanger connected to a diesel heater.
In cooling mode, the heater is turned off so that only the air conditioning circuit is running. The water heater operates in heating mode. The heat exchanger, and therefore the air streaming through it, is heated. In “dehumidification” mode, the air is first cooled and then reheated and therefore dehumidified.