Heating solutions for every requirement
As a world market leader, Webasto develops and produces air heaters for interior cab comfort and coolant heaters for engine pre-heat. Air heaters are used to warm interior spaces like the bunk area of a sleeper cab while coolant heaters are used to warm engine coolant and pre-heat the engine. The ideal solution is using both heaters.
Webasto Coolant Heaters: Engine-Off Heating & DPF Solutions
Webasto has the solution to DPF problems. By pre-heating the engine, you can eliminate cold starts, reduce PM emissions by up to 66% and reduce NOX emissions by up to 40%*.
- Reduce filter overloading, face plugging & thermal cracking
- Reduce maintenance costs and increase DPF performance
- Extend DPF Service Life & Save Thousands of Dollars in Fuel
*Based on independent lab testing
Webasto Air Heaters: Reliable Bunk Comfort & Fuel Savings
Webasto air heaters keep drivers warm without idling and provide unmatched fuel efficiency. The fuel savings add up quickly and provide a fast return on investment - heat the bunk area for up to 22 hours using as little as 1 gallon of fuel.
- Quiet operation allows drivers to rest more comfortably by providing consistent engine-off heat
- Environmentally cleaner & require less maintenance than other options
- Programmable heater start time is available with the SmarTemp Control 2.0 controller
Reduced Idling Can Save Thousands of Dollars in Fuel and Maintenance Costs!