The diesel heating unit is available in a special military version. In the protective metal case, it fulfills the current norms of the Def Standard 59 - 41 and MIL 461 F. It has an integrated control unit and is approved for various military fuel types.
The air heater is characterized by its verstatility of operatioal uses. Its compact design makes installation in the cabin interior or the outside of the vehicle quickly and without great investment of time.
The heater operates silently and quickly warms the air inside the vehicle as well as the cargo area and constantly maintains the individually desired temperature. As needed, the heater can be operated in a choice of recirculation mode or fresh air intake. Due to its low-maintenance and service-friendly design, the heater featues low-cost maintenance and therefore provides solid arguments for the professional user.
- Low fuel consumption
- Robust and high-performance
- Heats up quickly at constant and quiet heating operation
- Compact size- fast and easy installation
- Low-maintenance and service-friendly
- Development with consideration to the most current OEM requirements and automotive standards
- Quality guarantee by TS16949
- Applicable for the operation of vehicles in the transport of dangerous goods (ADR)
- Capable of diagnosing which part of the unit is in need of service or maintenance
- World-wide service network
Your individual savings potential
For ‘silent watch’ operations for example, fuel savings in excess of 50% can be achieved. Calculate your savings potential here.