Ready to start even at low temperatures. The high-performance water heaters of the Thermo series heat up large engines up to appropriate operational temperatures before actually starting the engine. The passenger cabins in mini- or midi-busses can be warmed after long standing periods to a comfortable temperature level without running the motor.
Machines like rail cars or locomotives can be warmed up without idling. Aside from the operational readiness, an increased life expectancy of the engine is ensured. Units needed for the preparation of warm water are found to be useful not only in the marine sector; they are also applied as mobile solutions for the cleaning of material or for the frost-free preparation of water for domestic use.
A very reliable and high-quality technology is a necessity in the transport of people and cargo. The water heater systems exceed the legal requirements and are developed according to the high standards of bus OEMs.
Increased product specifications provide a high-performance system with approval of the Federal Railway Authority for the operation in the rail market. Additionally Webasto offers water heaters for the operation on boats and yachts.
- Diagnosis for preventative maintenance and short repair times
- Pre-configured complete system with easy installation
- Optional fuel pre-heating
- Fulfills the approval conditions for operation in the rail market as well as the high standards of bus OEMs
- Reduction of the standing and malfunction times of the vehicle through diagnosis function of the heater