So, to reduce stress levels during the drive and to ensure that you enjoy the journey, Webasto has developed the new BlueCool Drive 40 air-conditioning system. The kit is integrated into the cooling circuit of the vehicle’s own air-conditioning system, which creates a total cooling circuit. So, in a flash, you’ve expanded your existing air-conditioner.
The best thing about it: You arrive at your holiday destination and can immediately enjoy a wonderfully cooled motorhome. So you can relax, enjoy a restful sleep and revel in that boundless vacation feeling.
- Consistently cools the entire vehicle while you’re driving
- Expands your existing vehicle‘s air-conditioning system
- Although quiet and compact, the system is extremely powerful
- Low-noise distribution of cooled air
- Little or no impact on the maximum recommended load (less than 7 kg)
- Low initial investment
- Operation via the 12-V on-board power supply
- Webasto automotive technology, proven over many years
BlueCool Drive 40
|Cooling capacity (W)||
|Nominal voltage (V)||
|Current consumption at 12 V at blower levels 1 / 2 / 3 (A)||
3,9 / 4,8 / 6,6
|Electrical power consumption at 12 V at blower levels 1 / 2 / 3 (W)||
46 / 57 / 79
|Max. air flow volume (m³/h)||
|Dimensions of evaporator (L x W x H) (mm)||
390 x 235 x 125
|Weight of kit (kg)||
With the BlueCool Drive 40 system by Webasto, you are guaranteed to have the entire interior space of your vehicle cooled during your drive. And all this with a minimal weight increase and low retrofitting costs.
- The BlueCool Drive system is an expansion of your vehicle’s existing air-conditioner (1) for the rear area of the motorhome.
- The system was especially designed to provide cooling while you drive and is operated via the running engine of your motorhome.
- The BlueCool Drive does this by utilizing the vehicle’s own compressor (2) and condenser (3) which are already installed in the engine compartment.
- Cool air is generated in the additionally installed evaporator (4) which, when using a dedicated control element, enables the very easy cooling of the rear area of the vehicle (5).
- The result: An expanded cool climate circuit, that ensures uniform cooling of the entire motorhome.