The broad range of integrated systems provide pleasantly cool temperatures in light-duty vehicles, mini buses as well as specialty vehicle such as ambulances and fire engines. As they can be integrated either under the dashboard or the roof, installed in the vehicle ceiling or vertically in the rear wall, these climate control systems allow for the flexibility that the various vehicles may require. These customizable air-conditioning solutions are equipped with high-efficiency fans and blowers that deliver a constant airflow and ensure a long service life.
A variety of available accessories and kits for vehicle-specific installation includes rooftop or under-chassis condensers, control units, air vents and ducts and customer-specific installation kits.
For the optimum complete climate solution, the Oslo, Norway, Zurich, Praga, Paris and Toledo have the added benefit of a heating function.
- Air-conditioning solutions delivering cooling performance from 6.0 to 8.9 kW
- Variety of installation position options enables optimum integration in different vehicle designs
- High thermodynamic efficiency in terms of unit’s overall dimensions
- Durable, highest quality components sourced from proven series production
- Require very low maintenance