Efficient through and through
Heating systems for transporters
As the world's market leader, Webasto produces two different kinds of heating systems including applications: Air and water heating units, each with different functional and heat output ranges. Both systems provide a pleasant working environment and an optimum temperature for the cargo area even with extreme external temperatures. They also help prevent the engine from idling.
Why a water heater?
Cold engines are inefficient, wear and tear increases and the service life of the engine is shortened. Installation of a Webasto water heater is the best solution. It is integrated within the cooling circuit of the engine. This guarantees that the engine will start even with extremely low temperatures outside. In addition, the cab is preheated to a pleasant temperature. Fuel-intensive idle time during rest and downtimes is a thing of the past!
Advantages of water heating systems
- Engine preheating and / or cabin heating
- Longer service life of the engine thanks to reduction
of cold starts
- Continued use of existing vehicle components
- Use of the engine heat to bridge short standstill times
without exhaust emissions
Why an air heater?
A cozy, warm cabin when starting work, a clear view without ice and snow - and all whilst being simple to assemble and operate. Comfortable and warm in the cab during breaks and overnight. Air heaters from Webasto make your vehicles comfortable, efficient and fit for winter in a cost-effective way.
Advantages of air heating systems
- Low procurement and installation costs
- No intervention in the original vehicle system
- Short heating times
- Individual configuration of the air distribution
- Circulating air or fresh air mode