Welcome to a team, you will certainly get into. One with a special plus you can be looking forward to - the WE.
Electronic Development, Webasto Roof & Components
The Webasto Group is one of the 100 largest suppliers to the automotive industry. With our innovative sliding and panoramic sunroofs, convertible roofs, and groundbreaking heating, cooling, battery, and charging systems, we constantly create added value for the mobility sector. And above all, we have a particularly strong sense of team spirit – because the “We” in Webasto is your special plus.
1. Software development in the field of Automotive Embedded Systems (Control software for electronic sunroof control units).
2. Starting with an active requirements management up to the specification, design and the implementation of complete software systems.
3. Modeling and model-based functions and software development is a plus. UML for software architecture and design documentation. MatLab / SimuLink, TargetLink is a plus.
4. Programming of control devices as well as simulation of complex systems including the test management on your own responsibility.
1. Above Bachelor degree, major in electrical engineering, communications engineering, computer engineering.
2. At least 3 years working experience in automotive electronic engineering.
3. Deep knowledge in software design processes e.g. on the basis of UML as well as software configuration management; therefore we postulate proficiency in the programming language “C”.
4. Experience in handing development processes in accordance with CMM(I) or Automotive Spice preferable.
5. Fluent in written ad verbal English. German is plus.
6. Have good communication skill and teamwork spirit.
Jessica Lu, Recruiting Manager China Region,
Looking forward to your joining!