This line of roof-mounted air-conditioning systems is perfectly geared to cooling mini and midi-buses of up to 35 seats. Equipped with durable, high-efficiency fans and blowers that provide a constant airflow, these air-conditioning solutions are reliable and enjoy a long service life.
A variety of available accessories and vehicle-specific installation kits include control units, air vents and ducts. The units can also be painted in the colors of the vehicles.
For all-round climate control, Panama, Madrid and Santana models also feature a heating function.
- Air-conditioning solutions provide high performance cooling from 10.0 to 18.0 kW
- Compact design facilitates installation in diverse vehicle categories
- High thermodynamic efficiency as related to overall dimensions
- Durable, highest quality components with long service life, from proven series production
- Air flow can be individually customized with one central channel or two lateral channels
- Options for fresh air or recirculation mode
- Easy installation and minimal maintenance requirements
|Air-conditioning unit||Panama||Smirne||Madrid||Santana L/XL|
|Cooling capacity (kW)||10.5||11.7||15.5||18.0|
|Heating performance (kW)||12.0 (1)||–||20.0 (1)||20.0 (1)|
|Max. power consumption (A) at 12 V||56.0||35.0||58.0 / 90.0 (2)||110.0|
|Max. air flow evaporator blower (m³/ h)||1,200||1,100||2,100 / 2,500 (2)||4,000|
|Dimensions L x W x H (mm)||1,100 x 1,400 x 180||930 x 1,045 x 170||1,280 x 1,790 x 185||
1,600 (L)/1,800 (XL) x 2,150 x 200
|Weight (kg)||44.0||33.5||59.0||74.0 (L) / 79.0 (XL)|
(1) = optional; (2) = Version with higher air volume